Stay in a mountain-view accommodation with an awesome day-starter – a breakfast for two at “Cebu’s Best Breakfast Buffet”, Café Marco.
PLUS, take home a Pag-asa stuffed toy from the Philippine Eagle Foundation helping the organization save the endangered Philippine Eagle.
- A Deluxe Mountain View Room for Two (2) Persons
- Buffet Breakfast for Two (2) Guests at Café Marco
- One (1) Pag-asa Eagle Stuffed Toy
- Stay on weekends and your kids get access to the Piccolo Kids Club Playroom with surprises
Terms and Conditions:
- Rate starts from Php 5,000 nett per room, per night
- New rate valid starting January 1, 2019
- Minimum of two nights stay required
- Rates for higher room categories available
- Other Terms and Conditions apply
Marco Polo Plaza Cebu pledged its support to the Philippine Eagle Foundation through the project “Adopt Pag-asa”. Pag-asa (“Hope”) is a Philippine Eagle stuffed toy available at the Marco Polo Plaza Cebu Front Desk and Lobby Shop. Its sales proceeds go to the Philippine Eagle Foundation.
The Philippine Eagle is the country’s national bird. It is also one of the largest eagles in the world and a global symbol for biodiversity in the rainforest. Unfortunately, due to the massive loss of habitat caused by deforestation, the Philippine Eagle have become one of the world’s rarest and most critically endangered species.
Book the Stay with Hope Room Package to help the Philippine Eagle Foundation’s efforts towards the protection of the Philippine Eagle through conservation, breeding and by working with local communities.